- Lessens felt recoil, without compromising reliability
- Provides a more consistent carrier velocity, which can aid in accuracy, reliability over conventional carbine buffer system
- Increased internal counterweight travel reduces bolt bounce
- Uses a M16A4 rifle spring with more spring coils than M4 carbine, increases consistency and widens operating envelope
- Internal spring to reduce noise of counter weight shifting and ensure more consistent weight placement
- Made of 7075T6 aluminum, hard coat anodized for lasting endurance. Comprised of Mil-Spec components
- BCM US Patent #10415907
MK2 MOD 1 buffer series is to ONLY be used on the AR15 receiver platform and it ONLY works in conjunction with the BCM MK2 Receiver Extension (BCM part #BCM-MK2-RE) and the Mil-Spec Rifle M16 Action Spring (BCM part # SPRING-RIFLE-M16-ACTION). To use any other component, not specifically developed to function with the MK2 MOD1 Intermediate Buffer can cause damage to the weapon and possibly injure the operator.