||Out of stock
GREEN: Rifle action spring. This spring replaces your A1 or A2 fixed-stock, or your VLTOR A5 system action spring.
- ASTM Grade A877 Certified Valve Quality Chrome Silicon Wirestock
- Heat Treated, Stress Relieved and Dual Stage Shot-Peened post winding (Springs really ARE shot-peened)
- Impregnation / Plating with Re-Micronized Molybdenum Disulfide formulation
- Hard plastic tube packaging for protected transport and easy storage
- Shortened "lock time" for faster sight recovery and platform stability
- Consistent spring pressure throughout the duty cycle of the spring, resulting in fewer malfunctions related to spring operation. (Especially Type III malfunctions)
- Improved & consistent cyclic operation. Spring will not change performance for many hundreds of thousands of rounds.
- Greater resistance to heat induced performance degradation
- Reduced cyclic rate with Enhanced or Extra Power springs and reduce / eliminate bolt bounce with optimal spring / buffer weight selection.
- Reduced operating cost as replacement springs are not needed during the life of your upper receiver assembly. Less downtime and fewer trips to the armorer for spring replacement, in fact, this will most likely be the only buffer spring you will ever need for the duty cycle of your carbine or rifle!
- Correct spring selection works reliably, consistently, and virtually indefinitely in all properly built and maintained AR platforms.