WHITE: Standard-power action spring. Direct replacement that will last you literally "For-ev-er." Pair with a Heavy buffer on your properly-ported barrel, and let it rip. (Marked with white Dykem)
WHITE-HOT: Intermediate-power action spring. Right smack-dab in between the standard power White spring and the Enhanced-power Blue spring. Perfect for the individual who wants a little more out of a mil-spec power spring, but doesn't quite need the Enhanced power spring. (Marked with white and red Dykem)
BLUE: Enhanced-power action spring. Pairs well with Heavy and Heavy 2 buffers with 12.5"-18" barrels using carbine or mid-length gas systems. (We have used these extensively on 14.5" barrels with proper gas port diameters and Heavy 2 buffers. Great success!)(Marked with blue Dykem)
RED: Extra-power action spring. Works excellent with severely over-gassed carbine-length gas systems (Rack "M4geries.") from 10.3"-16". May cause cyclic issues with properly ported barrels when used in conjunction with heavier buffer weights or longer gas systems. (Mid-Rifle.)(Marked with red Dykem)
- ASTM Grade A877 Certified Valve Quality Chrome Silicon Wirestock
- Heat Treated, Stress Relieved and Dual Stage Shot-Peened post winding (Springs really ARE shot-peened)
- Impregnation / Plating with Re-Micronized Molybdenum Disulfide formulation
- Hard plastic tube packaging for protected transport and easy storage
- Shortened "lock time" for faster sight recovery and platform stability
- Consistent spring pressure throughout the duty cycle of the spring, resulting in fewer malfunctions related to spring operation. (Especially Type III malfunctions)
- Improved & consistent cyclic operation. Spring will not change performance for many hundreds of thousands of rounds.
- Greater resistance to heat induced performance degradation
- Reduced cyclic rate with Enhanced or Extra Power springs and reduce / eliminate bolt bounce with optimal spring / buffer weight selection.
- Reduced operating cost as replacement springs are not needed during the life of your upper receiver assembly. Less downtime and fewer trips to the armorer for spring replacement, in fact, this will most likely be the only buffer spring you will ever need for the duty cycle of your carbine or rifle!
- Correct spring selection works reliably, consistently, and virtually indefinitely in all properly built and maintained AR platforms.