||Out of stock
- 5-Coil XP spring higher load than OEM springs, thus negating the need for a D-Fender™ ring
- Enhanced 4-Coil springs maintains the load of a NEW Mil-Spec Spring and is recommended for use in 18" +BBL lengths for those who retrieve their brass for reloading. While the 5-Coil XP spring is totally reliable for all 5.56 BBL lengths, it can be aggressive on case rims on longer length BBLS and may be too strong for some bolts with extremely tight bolt face tolerances (E.G. AR Performance 6.8 SPC precision machined bolts.)
- Extreme duty cycle while maintaining performance specifications.
- D-Fender™ rings are NOT recommended for use with the 5-Coil extractor springs. Use with either black extractor spring insert OR CRANE Viton O-Rings.
- Dual spring .308 XP extractor spring sets may be used with or without CRANE O-rings
- Plug & Play - May easily be the only extractor spring needed for the life of your bolt!!
- Chrome Silicon Wirestock
- Heat Treated, Stress Relieved, and Cryogenic Processed Post Winding
- Impregnation / Plating with Re-Micronized Molybdenum Disulfide Formulation
- 1x Extra Power 5-Coil Extractor Spring
- 1x Mil-Spec Black Extractor Inserts
- 1x Mil-Spec Viton O-Ring